Greetings from the french alps and Oslo,Anna (Norwegian) and myself (American) have won a Grand Canyon permit for 16 people/ 21 day private trip this October; we are currently visiting Oslo and are spreading the word among Norwegian whitewater-loving women are interested in joining our international group for this trip which is almost full.  We have 2 spots left for women (we are keeping it 50/50 male/female and we are currently at 8 men/6 women).  All are welcome, but we are giving preference to experienced boaters who can help row.  We have 5 rowers already on the trip for the 5 rafts, including three who are highly experienced raft-guides/instructors. Beta:21 day official permit16 people total; two spots left.we are an international team (french, norwegian, russian, alaskan, english, american nationalities) of river guides/climbers/skiers/yoga instructors/and world travelers.5 rafts (four 16ft and one 18ft)1 two-person "shredder" (mini cat-raft)2 white water SUP's1 inflatable kayak ("rubber ducky")

This trip will be fully outfitted by PRO Outfitters http://www.proriver.com/, out of Flagstaff, Arizona; we are fully catered with the "hearty meal plan" with lots of quality meat/fish (Halibut, Steaks, etc)Oct.2nd/3rd: meet in Flagstaff, ArizonaOct 4th: prepare gearOct 5th: we all leave together in van/truck for "put-in".Oct 6th-Oct 26th: on the river

Oct.26th: evening we return to Flagstaff for final dinner together.Oct.27th: trip overEveryone pays the same price:1800 dollars/person,(1300 Euros) includes all permits/rentals//shuttles/beer/food/cocktails.  This is privately organized trip; Anna and I are doing all the work and we pay the same as everyone.All that is needed are drysuit/tent/sleeping bag; everything else needed is rented including drybags/dry boxes/pfd's/helmets/and "paco pad" sleeping mats. Everyone needs to pay their own transport to Flagstaff (Phoenix is the closest international Airport) and a few nights in a local motel.  Time is of the essence; anyone interested needs to contact me by email ASAP. Anna and I are currently in Oslo until Aug 30th, Saturday, so it could be possible to talk or meet up this week.call my french phone:00 33 6 85 62 80 88

emai me directly:

colinsamuels@yahoo.com

Thanks for getting the word out.It would be fun to have some Norwegian whitewater lovers on this trip.