Forrige tråd
Neste tråd
Print tråd
Skiing in Europe
#123654 08/09/2006 10:46 AM
Fersking
OP Offline
Fersking

Hello everyone. Me and a buddy are going to order tickets to go skiing this winter, we wanted to order them early. I know where the best places are in the states...but I am not too sure about where to go here in Europe. I want to find powder that is about knee high with steep sides and perfect weather! Alot of people have told me to go to IRAN....that is out of the the question... so dont tell me to go there! Being american i would probably be hung! Have any of you ever been to St. Anton or Charmonix? Alanya? tell me what you thought of the places you have been....I have been reading alot on the net but they are so BIASED...ThanksAugust

Skiers Lodge
alskøjfasdjk #123655 25/09/2006 9:36 AM
Medlem
Medlem

My tip is to travel to La Grave in France. Stay at Skiers lodge with Pelle and his crew, and you will be guaranteed powder. They have minibuses to transport you to neighbouring resorts if the conditions are below par i La Grave. I've been to Chamonix, St Anton and Alagna as well, all great places, but my best powder experiences have been in La Grave. Check out www.skierslodge.com

go to Iran
alskøjfasdjk #123656 07/11/2006 1:09 AM
Nytt medlem
Nytt medlem

friendliest place I have ever been to. even the gringos were treated well.

^H

St.Anton
alskøjfasdjk #123657 07/11/2006 8:38 AM
Medlem
Medlem

Even in a bad year, St.Anton has lots of snow. A lot of the skiing is steep. Chances of powder are as good as anywhere, you have to be there at the right time.Alanya is good if you like Turkey, beaches and drunk Scandinavian tourists. Alagna on the other hand, has a very good reputation for steep powder high altitude skiing.

Fri Flyt utgis av Fri Flyt AS | Postboks 4767 Nydalen, 0421 Oslo | Tlf: 22 04 46 00
Ansvarlig redaktør: Erlend Sande | Redaktør: Henning Reinton | Nettredaktør: Tore Meirik
Salgssjef Fri Flyt AS: Alexander Hagen | Salgskonsulent: Magnus Utkilen | Prosjektleder: Lisa Kvålshaugen Bjærum
Daglig leder: Audun Holmøy Røhrt | Nettsiden er utviklet av Fri Flyt Byrå