Neste tråd
Print tråd
ny begginer
#109482 17/02/2010 10:50 AM
Fersking
OP Offline
Fersking

Hei,

My name is Javier, from spain. Sorry but i have to write in english. I bought last week the mag for first time and i like it very much, so....

I gonna start to learn ski, and i don't know what to buy, carving o twintip. I am snowboarder in the last 10 years, but now with my 35 years old age and a 6 years old kid, i would like to try something new with him now in the vinter ferie.

First thing a most important, a don't have so much money max 4.000kr, i know is a shit but..i have a lot of bills to pay also.I was yesterday in XXL they have a alpin package Nordica sportmachine + binding + boots nordicaone65 for 3995 kr. Perfect for me.

But I don't know, i can say that i learn fast and i like to do little stuff in the halfpipe or park (with the snowboard), may be in the future i can try with the skis also.

So may be i must buy a twin tip pack!! but i can ski also in normal ski pist??? I saw today in intersport a Salomon Threat pack with salomon N711 bindinger for 3499kr. So may be is ok for me?? What kind of boots i need for this kind of skis are the same that the alpin??

Later i gonna take a trip to Gsport and see what thay have and what they advice.

Thanks for help guys. Hasta luego amigos!!!

p.S. I am living in østfold, pretty flat here, but we have some small ski centers and i normally go to Kongsberg for big days.

Re: ny begginer
JAVIRTUAL #109483 17/02/2010 7:11 PM
Tørr bak øra
Tørr bak øra

I dont know much about jibbing, but please dont buy your ski stuff at xxl, they dont have a clue what they are talking about;) intersport is a godd start! Good luck mate;-P

"antonsport"
JAVIRTUAL #109484 17/02/2010 7:40 PM
Medlem
Medlem

if you live in Østfold, Antonsport in Moss (a smaller store) and in Oslo (the biggest and coolest EVER!!!) it wouldnt be far to go there :)i would have gone for some twintips, perhaps someone from K2 og Nordica smile

What do you prefer?
JAVIRTUAL #109485 17/02/2010 7:52 PM
Tørr bak øra
Tørr bak øra

Do you prefer crusing in the slopes, the park or going off pist. We cant recommend a pair of ski if we don't know this. Estas alot y bajo?

You can order a pair of skis on internett, You usually don't have to wait that long. Just a week or so. Have a lock at thoose pages:

www.skishopen.no y www.parkogpudder.n

Ordered at skishopen (Line Afterbang) two weeks ago and got them after 5 days. :)This is not ment as advertisement, just guidance.

Re: ny begginer
JAVIRTUAL #109486 18/02/2010 10:36 PM
Fersking
OP Offline
Fersking

Ok friends, thanks for all the answers, i think i gonna buy twintip, because the fun is gonna provide me. So i gonna take a look tomorrow in ANton SPort Moss and will see, also i will check the internet shops. May budget is not much but i try to get something ok and good for learn and my future evolution.

One friend recommend me also these ones:http://www.xxl.no/vintersport/alpint-telemark/alpinpakker/twintippakke-6thsens-s-pipe-htrd85-axl-120-1059568

http://www.gsport.no/Pakke/5111506(BC_5)/head-peak-71-pakke-herre/

http://www.intersport.no/Bundle/5111238(BC_5)/tecnopro-stalker-alpinpakke/

http://www.intersport.no/Bundle/5111264(BC_5)/vølkl-ac-3-motion-alpinpakke/

Fri Flyt utgis av Fri Flyt AS | Postboks 4767 Nydalen, 0421 Oslo | Tlf: 22 04 46 00
Ansvarlig redaktør: Erlend Sande | Redaktør: Henning Reinton | Nettredaktør: Tore Meirik
Salgssjef Fri Flyt AS: Alexander Hagen | Salgskonsulent: Magnus Utkilen | Prosjektleder: Lisa Kvålshaugen Bjærum
Daglig leder: Audun Holmøy Røhrt | Nettsiden er utviklet av Fri Flyt Byrå